joi, 25 iunie 2009

Oldies...


as the sun shines joyfull every single day, my brightly love for you blossoms like a flower in the month of may...
and i could think and stare at you untill the world stands still, the moon and stars our holy paradise shall fill..
enjoying every single of your pretty little smile....
and all of my universe revolves around your sweet existance...my feelings grow stronger unnoticeing the distance.
be mine, oh sweet little rose,oh sweet little angel,oh sweet little butterfly...'couse without you i am lost in a
grey,crazy world in which the music is silent and the light is long gone...
take my dreams and make them real, make me a part of your loving heart, make me a part of your lovely heart...
something in the way you are makes me a better man..makes me think that i am imortal, fills my soul with your joy..
and i can't imagine loving someone else...couse there's no one so sweet, so pretty, so breath-taking...as you..
my little darling

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Filled with dreams .....Feed